Cloud Operations Engineer
Joining a company who demonstrate over a century of success and year on year growth. They are a worldwide organisation who have grown and grown and can now boast business interests in Security, business intelligence and surveillance.
This particular role is targeted at a candidates with 5+ years experience, who are looking to progress their career and learn multiple new technologies.
· Have commercial experience working with AWS
· Experienced 5 years or more hosting and/or production data centre operations.
· Have a working knowledge of general internet technologies (e.g. HTTP, TCP/IP Web Servers)
· Have SQL Administrative skills (MYSQL, MSSQL)
· Have an ambitious mind-set to learn new skills and improve a business
· Experience working with DNS
In return my client can offer a competitive salary, with benefits such as 30+ days holiday, contributory pension, and a great range of flexible options. This is a real opportunity for the right candidate to gain some fantastic experience working with some of the latest technologies in one of the worlds diverse, and most successful organisations.
If you are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding new career opportunity, get in touch with Sean at 0131 270 6620 to discuss the role in further detail.