Role: Project Manager
Salary: Up to £70,000
What you'll be doing:
You'll be leading Software Development teams through the full project lifecycle. You'll be working closely with Developers, Analysts and various other members of the business as well as external customers. Your role will be massively important to the company and help to deliver some of the most important projects to date.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience as a Project Manager, working with Software Development Projects
- You'll be an Agile Enthusiast. You'll be passionate about all things Agile and be used to working effectively within a collaborative team and be able to coach and make Agile transitions.
- Ability to quickly understand the systems and understand product architecture.
- You'll be a facilitator - enabling development teams to work at their best
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build successful relationships with internal development teams and clients alike.
- You'll be confident and driven. You'll do everything in your power to make sure a project succeeds.
- You'll be positive, full of energy and passionate about what you do!
Nice to have:
- You'll have the chance to work with a highly successful software company and work on some really interesting projects.
- The culture, office and product offer something completely different to most other jobs in the UK.
- They pay you well for doing what you do best!
This incredible opportunityare in high demand so, to avoid missing out, please apply ASAP or contact Darren on 0131 270 6631