Application Architect - Business Applications
City Center Glasgow
Excellent package on offer
This is a new opportunity working with a well-known manufacturing company in the heart of Glasgow.
Reporting to the Lead Architect, the Application Architect is responsible for providing vision and strategy at a domain and solution level for key capability areas in support of the companys internally facing functions, ranging from Digital
Workplace systems to applications in support of our distilling, bottling and supply chain operations.
The Business Technology team is small, and all members are expected to be flexible and agile, able to quickly turn their attentions to business functions and technologies which are not familiar to them. This makes the role exciting and dynamic, but also challenging.
· We are looking for someone to have a clear personal vision and a passion to drive it
· Excellent interpersonal skills both written and spoken, able to deal with stakeholders at all levels of the business from production to execs
· Strong analytical skills highly essential
· Willingness and ability to embrace new business areas and technologies quickly
· Experience in an architecture based organisation
· Experience and understanding of .NET/C#, Office 365 and Azure is beneficial
· A wide reaching solution or domain architecture background, knowledge or certification in an established architecture framework or methodology would be advantageous but not essential
· Experienced in a SAP based environment beneficial but not essential
We are interviewing now please send your full CV