Role: Software Delivery Manager
What you'll be doing:
You'll be leading the Software Development team through the full project lifecycle of important releases. You'll be working closely with Developers to ensure delivery on some of the most important projects to date.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience delivering software Projects.
- A background as a Software Engineer then moving into Development Management or Product Management
- The ability to understand software engineers and do code reviews/testing of code
- You'll be an Agile Enthusiast taking the lead on delivery. You'll be passionate about all things Agile and be used to working effectively within a collaborative team and be able to coach and make Agile transitions..
- You'll be a facilitator - enabling development teams to work at their best
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build successful relationships with internal development teams and clients alike.
- You'll be confident and driven. You'll do everything in your power to make sure a project succeeds.
- You'll be positive, full of energy and passionate about what you do!
Nice to have:
- Experience managing Python/C++ Software Projects
- You'll have the chance to work with a highly successful software company and work on some really interesting projects.
- The culture, office and product offer something completely different to most other jobs
If you are interested please apply using the button below for immediate consideration.