Contract 6 months
New Business Analyst Contract role for 6 months with a Global manufacturing company Central Belt Scotland. Ideally BA who is more Finance than IT or who has worked within Financial Services would be more suited to this contract.
What do you need to have ;
Data Analysis, Reporting, Business Model Analysis, Process Design, Systems Analysis, Planning, Implementation, Testing, Project Management, Communication, Financial understanding, Self-Motivation and an excellent communicator.
Business Analyst Key Tasks:
· Define a plan for each phase of delivery fitting into the overall programme time line highlighting resource constraints.
· Identify key milestones and interdependences with other Workstreams internal and external to programme
· Report on progress highlighting Risks and escalating to Risks and Issue Log
· Lead the Business Analysis activity confirming that BA will deliver the requirements.
· Work with PMO and Functional leaders to produce a plan to support process improvement activities identified during BA Phase.
· Supporting project teams during the analysis and planning stages of software development
· Working on other project phases like implementation and testing
· Facilitating a successful release handover
· Developing quality assurance practices and assessments
· Establishing deliverable
· Writing reports, instructions, and specifications and creating flowcharts
· Evaluating Key Performance Indicators
· Facilitating meetings and educational workshops for team members
· Acquiring knowledge of products or services provided by the business
· Incorporating user suggestions into projects
We are interviewing now please get in touch for more information.